The Science of Deconstructing Silos
All Architecture, Engineering, and Construction firms have silos. A silo is a division of information within a firm and the corresponding data and communications that are relevant to many, but only accessible to a select group. Eliminating silos can create new synergistic pathways for communication so you can focus on strategic goals. By analyzing them with a scientific eye, you can accelerate your firm’s growth.
We put together this eBook about deconstructing silos to help you improve your processes and win more work.
This eBook helps you:
- Recognitize where silos reside within your firm
- How silos prohibit effective communication across departments
- Identify root cause of silos
- Create a deconstruction plan and team committed to decunstructing silos
- Prevent silos from emerging
With these tips, AEC firms can circumvent common silo hurdles and win more work.